Rechercher dans ce blog

Friday, April 23, 2021

Samsung Galaxy Watch and Galaxy Watch3 receive new updates improving Wi-Fi - comments - GSMArena.com

brande.indah.link
410170

Got it too on Watch3 Titanium!

I hope this will continue if/when they shift to WearOS ... And perhaps an upgrade to WearOS for who wants them ? Remeber the asking price at 449 a,d even 649 for the Watch3 Titanium ... These kind of (premium) price need to have some "long" shelf life and options imho ;)

D

  • David
  • RpC

red , 20 hours agoI hate Samsung for deleting some features from watch 3. On my old gear sport I can see in ste... moreI've got the 2018 Galaxy Watch version 1. I love this watch and the hundreds and hundreds of watch faces.

I absolutely HATE the Samsung Health app. I give it a D-. Prior to my Samsung Galaxy Watch, I had a Fitbit Versa and I LOVED the Fitbit Health app.

Samsung needs to do a major overhaul or start over on their Samsung Health app because it sucks.

?

  • Anonymous
  • IB{

I'm I'm Canada with the 2018 galaxy watch and I received this update. Running version R800XXU1FUD1.

Looks like a possible global push.

r

  • red
  • nTZ

I hate Samsung for deleting some features from watch 3.
On my old gear sport I can see in steps app avg weekly steps and it comparing to last week's avg steps, but in watch 3 I can see only if I met my goal this week.
Samsung tech support says that it should be abg weekly steps, told me that I should wait new software update, tomorrow recieved update and nothing changes. meh

?

  • Anonymous
  • C8e

Way to go Samsung, I have always said that I am not the biggest Sammy fan but at this rate I might have to reconsider my loyalties, honestly, some companies are having a hard time updating their phones but look at you updating watches good job you truly are number one.

The Link Lonk


April 23, 2021 at 10:47AM
https://ift.tt/3eqBvbr

Samsung Galaxy Watch and Galaxy Watch3 receive new updates improving Wi-Fi - comments - GSMArena.com

https://ift.tt/2O3clnm
Samsung

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Nike Air Force 1 Echoes The “Do You” Mantra - Sneaker News

brande.indah.link Similar to “Just Do It,” Nike’s latest slogan — “Do You” — encourages a greater, growing audience. But unlike the aforeme...

Popular Posts